Board & Trains:
Working through behavioral problems on dogs is much like working through detox with people; it takes time to actually stop the bad behaviors and build new, good, ones.
We set dogs up for success by first building a solid foundation and relationship. We can then put the dog into difficult situations and work him/her through it. At the end of each training day, your dog will stay with us in the comfort of our home.
Our 3 week camp is geared toward dogs between the ages of 6-12 months old OR easy going dogs that don't have any behavioral problems.
Stay & Train
This 4 week stay is perfect for dogs that need some manners, real world skills, off-leash reliability, and help overcoming mild behavioral problems.
Our 6 week retreat is the best option for dogs with severe behavioral problems, high anxiety or extreme fearfulness. This service is the most popular.
Why Choose A Board & Train?
- Faster Results: your dog is being trained by a professional multiple times a day.
- We have the time: many people work full-time and don't have time to spend hours training their dog everyday.
- Less stressful for you: a lot of foundational work is very tedious and takes many repetitions.
Why Choose OUR Board & Train?
- In home: your dog will stay with us and be included into our pack.
- One-on-one training: we only take up to 5 board & trains at a time to ensure your dog is getting the time it deserves.
- Real world training: because we don't have a facility, all board and trains are trained in real life experiences and are included into our everyday lives.