Board & Trains:
Why Choose A Board & Train?
- Faster Results: your dog is being trained by a professional multiple times a day.
- We have the time: many people work full-time and don't have time to spend hours training their dog everyday.
- Less stressful for you: a lot of foundational work is very tedious and takes many repetitions.
Why Choose OUR Board & Train?
- In home: your dog will stay with us and be included into our pack.
- One-on-one training: we only take up to 5 board & trains at a time to ensure your dog is getting the time it deserves.
- Real world training: because we don't have a facility, all board and trains are trained in real life experiences and are included into our everyday lives.
On-Leash Camp (3 weeks)
This program is perfect for easy going dogs that need some manners and a solid obedience foundation.
We will focus on: Sit, down, place, heel, come, door manners, crate training, socialization, handling/grooming, and other general manners. This program does NOT include off-leash training or off-site exposure.
Who Qualifies: dogs that are at least age 5 months of age that have no behavioral issues.
Stay & Train (4 weeks)
This program includes a solid on & off-leash obedience foundation as well as off-site training.
Your dog will be incorporated into our off-leash adventures as well as our outings around town to places like Home Depot, Scheels, The Sparks Marina, Coffee Shops, Outdoor Restaurants, etc.
Who Qualifies: Dogs that are at least 6 months old with no major behavioral issues. (Jumping, puppy biting, humping, chewing, digging, etc. is ok.)
Rehab Retreat (6 Weeks)
Our most popular program:
This amount of time allows us to really get to know your dog and focus on creating a solid foundation as well as troubleshoot through some behavioral issues.
This program is perfect for dogs that have some anxiety, reactivity, food or toy aggression, stranger danger, fear in new environments, social issues with other animals, unwillingness to be groomed, etc.
Who Qualifies: Dogs that are at least 6 months of age that have not seriously injured a person or another dog. (If your dog has a bite record or has been in serious fights, we will recommend an 8 week program instead.)
Intensive Camp (8 Weeks)
This program is for the "last resort" dogs that have severe issues (separation anxiety, confinement phobia, extreme reactivity, resource guarding, human aggression, dog aggression, kid aggression, escape artist, etc.).
For the first couple weeks we will be focusing on building a solid relationship and obedience foundation. The remaining weeks will be focused solely on your dog's behavioral issues and getting him/her exposed to his/her triggers.
Who Qualifies: Dogs that are at least 6 months of age.